Location: Birmingham, Alabama
The graphic designer will take the lead on design and execution of layouts for print, web, and mobile. You will create award-winning work that helps real clients achieve actual, measurable marketing objectives. Because that’s what we do here every single day.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or equivalent
- 3+ years as a designer in an advertising agency, or in-house design experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple design projects from conception to production
- A strong visual eye; exceptional creative execution
- Ability to manage deadlines, budget and changes in project scope
- Proficient in Adobe CC, MS Office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to present and pitch is a real plus for this position
- Team building, relationship skills are a must
If you are interested in this position, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Birmingham, AL
As a design intern, you will assist the creative director and graphic designer in the design and execution of layouts for print, web, and mobile. You will gain hands-on experience creating award-winning work for a range of B-to-B, B-to-C, and B-to-G clients. Your contribution to the team will be your innovation, artistic talent, and an unwavering commitment to meet deadlines and budget.
To apply, please send resume, cover letter, and portfolio samples to email@example.com.