Location: Gadsden, AL
- Develops and maintains desktop and mobile ready websites for wide variety of clients. Converts legacy website and CMS environments to the latest standards of coding and security.
- Designs, builds, or maintains websites, using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools, and digital media.
- Performs or directs site updates.
- Writes, designs, or edits website page content, or direct others producing content.
- Confers with development teams to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Backs up files from websites to local directories for instant recovery in case of problems.
- Identifies problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback, and corrects problems or refers problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluates code to ensure that it is valid, is properly structured, meets industry standards, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Maintains understanding of current web technologies or programming practices through continuing education.
- Analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Renews domain name registrations.
- Collaborates with management or users to develop e-commerce strategies and to integrate these strategies with websites.
- Writes supporting code for web applications or websites.
- Selects programming languages, design tools, or applications.
- Identifies or maintains links to and from other websites and checks links to ensure proper functioning.
- Registers websites with search engines to increase site traffic.
- Creates web models or prototypes that include physical, interface, logical, or data models.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Experience: 1-2 years of related experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Critical thinking
- Complex problem solving
- Judgment and decision making
- Systems analysis / Systems evaluation
- Linux Servers
If you are interested, please send resume with work samples and cover letter to email@example.com.