Location: Gadsden, AL
The Executive Assistant will provide clerical and administrative support to a partner of the firm.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Wide-ranging, efficient and thoughtful administrative support, including calendar, telephones, communications and budgeting.
- Excellent Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Project management of agency and specific client initiatives, including deadlines and budgets, tracking and follow-up.
- Research support for client initiatives, presentation creation and process improvements.
- Creation of organized digital project files.
- Willingness to gain deep knowledge and provide the needed support for diverse client and agency needs.
- Excellence in all form of communications.
- Expert in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to consolidate creative, technical and business information and make winning recommendations.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Understanding of a full-service advertising, brand or digital agency a plus.
- Adept at both Mac and Windows operating systems.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or a related field.
- Minimum of three (3) years full-time agency or office experience.