Business Development Associate
- Assists in developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients and provides them with products and services that ensure client satisfaction.
- Helps develop and maintain effective relationships with clients through daily client communication and project management.
- Assists in developing profitable and sustainable sales growth of all assigned accounts.
- Helps to identify new business opportunities, initiating communication with decision makers.
- Assists in developing sales proposals.
- Identifies leads by monitoring trends that may suggest demand for new products or services.
- Conducts reviews on accounts on a regular basis to evaluate clients’ needs to match with appropriate products and/or services.
- Creates creative briefs with project details, assigns appropriate team members to tasks and communicate with all team members to ensure understanding of a project.
- Outlines campaign goals, works closely with the project team to ensure they are achieved
- Helps ensure consistent branding through digital, print and social media advertising.
- Ensures that clients know how to use the products and services and provides assistance as necessary.
- Promotes products or services at conventions, press conferences, seminars and meetings.
- Sends customized e-mail communication to selected clients and prospects.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
- Experience: 2-4 years of related experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Problem solving
- Project management
- Service orientation
- Interpersonal skills
If you are interested, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.