Location: Montgomery or Gadsden
The graphic designer will assist the Creative Director on design and execution of layouts for print, web, and mobile. You will create award-winning work that helps real clients achieve actual, measurable marketing objectives. Because that’s what we do here every single day.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design
- 5+ years as a designer in an advertising agency, or in-house designer
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple design projects from conception to production
- A strong visual eye; exceptional creative execution
- Ability to manage deadlines, budget, and changes in project scope
- Proficient in Adobe CC, MS Office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to present and pitch is a real plus for this position
- Team building and relationship skills are a must
If you are interested in this position, please send resume, portfolio, and cover letter to [email protected].